Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Week 1

I am wrapping up my first week back. E has been riding his bike with me as I head out each time. We are running/riding at about 8 in the evening because of the scorching heat. It's still at best 100 degrees when we take off. It's been challenging since I am doing this sans treadmill as instructed to do. But little to no pain so far. A great deal of soreness on day two afterwards but I love the feeling of it.

We went out of town this weekend so I'm slow going pushing through this first week. But I shall overcome.

Mom even ran with me the other night...she's been doing 6 miles on the tready and admitted outside and pounding pavement was a whole other ballgame and with a few small hills to boot. But it was fun!

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment