An undiagnosed as of yet injury is keeping me from my goal this weekend.
Went for a run Saturday...limped home.
While it seems silly to the average person to be as disappointed as I have been this week...I see this as a barrier between something I fell for quickly and with much gusto. A wonderful romance with running.
However, after talking it over with Abba...it's a chance to start again...heal and learn from having to slow down (yet again).
My inner hare got the best of me as it always does...oh the stories I could tell over the times my inner hare went blasting off down the track with a smirk shed towards my inner tortoise.
All is not lost...I get to begin again...I'll know more after speaking with the doc on Thursday. I pray he has answers, familiarity and doesn't look at me and say...hey, take some motrin before you go...no, that's not the answer. No, surely not!
Happy Running!
No comments:
Post a Comment