1. Always, always eat something before you run, something light but SOMETHING! I about died this morning.
2. I'm starting to think I'm just a better runner at night time which stinks b/c most events go in the morning time. But today, I just didn't have the energy stores or get up and go that I find myself with in the evening hours.
3. Just do something, anything...active every day will make a difference. I have to believe this even when all I can pull off is the ellip or walking, it's still worth it to do it.
4. Giving yourself the gift of fitness is good for your smile, your body and your soul. I'm working to see that just because I can't run far or as much as I wish I could...fitness is the goal not the run. It's a new line of thinking I'm having to convince myself of.
Happy Running!
No comments:
Post a Comment