Well, I wore the sleeves...I'm not sure what they did if anything. It's hard to know when you're keeping yourself at a .5 mile minimum for the next month...yes, I said 1/2 mile, I'd say it's pitiful but I can't because this year, I'm not overtraining, that's right, I'm NOT overtraining and a 1/2 mile feels good for a month. The guy at OKRUNNER said to pick a starting point and stay with it for a month. Not to exceed it and well, that's what I'm gonna do.
I keep thinking to myself, let's ease into it again...not push ahead and play your Jedi mind tricks with yourself. Too much too soon and you've ruined it again for yourself!
So off I go to the gym today...for my measley 1/2 mile but I'll run it to the best of my ability. And what'll be hardest is not going for another 1/2...because I'll tell you the truth...I could do it and more. But my little shin splint mysterious pain in my right calf thinks otherwise!
Happy Running!
No comments:
Post a Comment