Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's time

Well, I've managed to reach a goal weight by just changing how I do food. And I have to say, it's been absolutely freeing. But...there's something missing.

Running.

I've admitted to a good friend, I'm almost afraid to get back into it because well, when you run, you are hungry. Not that I can't do this...you know, merge the two but I've gotten so used to knowing daily what I need and don't and this will up the anty in a major way.

I've started dreaming of running at night...yes and it's glorious and wonderful and that tells me, it's time.

Time to get back in the saddle. Now just to map that out into my life since I've been off running for about 2 months plus...

Happy Running!

1 comment:

  1. good luck. i need to get back in the saddle again too. just not been in a good head space.

    ReplyDelete