I'm going to take a hiatus from blogging about running. I've now had 3 people whom I love tell me I'm stealing the joy from it and over thinking it...I think (feel) what I need to do is as soon as the weather allows, go outside and run just for me just like the title of this blog states, that's where the love is for me, the root of the reason I do it, right?
And while I do enjoy the need to verbalize and blog, discuss and debrief one of my new loves in life...maybe it's true, I'm thinking too much.
May be back, may not.
We'll see.
Until then...Happy Running!
I enjoy reading your running blog. I find it rather inspiring. Also, through my own blog, I've learned it's sometimes nice to just "verbalize" everything I'm thinking and put it in my blog. It sometimes has random stuff that no one cares about, but I care about it. I also like to look back and see how far I've come. So, I say keep "verbalizing". Then go run and don't think about it! But, most importantly run for yourself and ENJOY it!!!! Traci
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI just emailed you to tell you thanks for inspiring me not to think too much (again). I'm still going to take a break...just need some time to...ahhhhhh, feel it! :)
ReplyDelete